So at the moment I am in school and this post is going to consist of me writing durning classes, so in second hour right now. Anyways, with school approaching for some of you, you are probably in summer mode, and needing some help returning to school, here is some tips on how to go back to school.
- Get your school supplies. Try and figure out ways to keep organized for the year. Get fun and colorful supplies to make you excited to go back.
- Organize and prioritize
- Pick out an amazing outfit for the first day of school. Make it cute and comfy and reflect your style.
- Go on Pinterest and look at pictures for inspiration.
- See your friends before summer ends and catch up if you haven’t seen them so much during the summer.
- Review things you learned last year, because they will be brought up.
- If you have any summer assignments, make sure to finish them.
- Make sure you have everything you need so you don’t have to scramble to do anything last minute.
- When you get to school, plan where you and your friends are gonna sit at lunch and where to meet after classes.
- If you are new to the school, walking around to know where you are going, is a good idea.
That’s all for today! Happy back to school!
Xox Sydney ❤️